[3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:29:17 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   17   195    13
   40:   36   410    27
   20:  385  5095    72
   15:  243  3385    58
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  681   908   170  Total Score = 1,544,450

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Once again, a nice contest with the time schedule. Surprised in,
for this station , the low turnout on 40 and 80 meters. Kept going to these
bands for Q's without success.
Was unable to operate SO2R because of lack of antennas. Missed that ability.
Thanks to all how gave me contacts. Without your participation if would have
been a poor event. At age 85 the time "on-off" allowed me full
participation. Thank you the sponsors of this event.
BCNU nextyear