[3830] CWopsT N4FP HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4fp.wayne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:13:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 20

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: The Villages, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  22     22
   20:  18     12
   15:   1      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     34  Total Score = 1,394

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Started out with 100 watts on 40.  Worked a number of stations but couldn't get
W6SX or K6RB to hear me so turned on 600 watt amp and worked K6RB no problem.
Never heard W6SX again.  Switched to 20 and all going until stopped getting
response from strong stations I called.  Finally stopped SDR program on
computer and turned off Flex 3000,  restarted and all then okay.  No clue what
my signal may have been doing since frequency, swr, and power were indicating
normal.  Flex 3000, AL-811H, 6-BTV disguised as flagpole.