[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:45:03 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 22

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      5
   40:  19     15
   20:   3      3
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     23  Total Score = 667

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

15m quiet as a mouse (well, quieter.  our mice can be noisy)

No keying from either computer or stand-alone keyer . . .this seems to happen
after a non-cw contest (rtty or now ssb).  Have no clue.  A computer restart
fixed everything, but while waiting decided to log and send by hand, #2 pencil
method.  I can see doing this.

Infinite swr on 160  - a mystery since I had just checked cables and antenna.

Hopelessly  busy with observatory stuff and now a six-week jury duty assignment
to a trial that is beyond fascinating -- can't believe I was so lucky. . . it
even has an astronomy element, and possibly that's what landed me on the jury.

73 Bill n6zfo