[3830] OhQP AA8IA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mtindor@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP AA8IA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 02:49:12 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN90QL
Operating Time (hrs): 10:18

   80:   54
   40:  149    149
   20:   32     67
   15:    4
   10:
--------------------
Total:  239    216  CW Mults = 79  Ph Mults = 92  Total Score = 118,674

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Where were the CW stations at this year?   I was craving some more CW fun but
wasn't finding it.   Had to resort to a half-n-half with phone.

Thanks to all who participated, and a special thanks to those who worked me.
I appreciate the DX (DM5EE, F6HKA and F5JD).   I had intended on doing the full
contest, but near the end my laptop kept flaking out because of RF (or so I
thought, although it didn't plague me at all earlier in the day).   I figured
that was a sign to wrap it up.

There's always next year!