[3830] OhQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@pkministrywebs.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 05:15:55 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:
   40:   45     70
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   45     70  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 44  Total Score = 11,840

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

The OQP was fantastic... This was my 2nd OQP. My goal double my Qs and Mults
from last year. I could only work this one part-time. Strong activity on both
Phone and CW. The mobiles and rovers were active and excellent ops. I didn't
hear K8MAD on 40m. I was cool to have W1AW/8 in the mix this year. Thanks to
all for the contacts! Hats off to Mad River Club for their excellent QP! CU
Next year!!!!

South Carolina QSO Party - September 20th!  Dave WN4AFP