[3830] OhQP KD8MQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd8mq1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP KD8MQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:07:56 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KD8MQ
Operator(s): KD8MQ
Station: KD8MQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Stark
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   18     76
   40:   24    190
   20:    0     12
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   42    278  CW Mults = 27  Ph Mults = 90  Total Score = 42,354

Club: Alliance Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

My best effort to date. Boomset developed a bad connection about 5 minutes into
the contest, and I lost about an hour on the repairs. Next year, I need to have
a backup pair at the ready.

Wasn't able to get anything started on 15 or 10. Antenna on 10, 15, 20 is a
ground mounted vertical. I definitely need to get a beam for those bands.

Had a lot of fun, though. Looking forward to the next one. 73, de John, KD8MQ