[3830] OhQP K3TN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP K3TN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:25:42 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: md
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   12
   40:   51
   20:   17
   15:    2
   10:    1
--------------------
Total:   83     0  CW Mults = 42  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 7,014

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I used the OH QP as a chance to try out the beta version of N1MM+. In general,
worked very well with a few bugs. The things that are different, I generally
like better and much is the same. Being able to use more Com ports is mainly
what I needed.

Propagation wasn't great and activity seemed lower than in past years, but the
times I got on may have just been slow times.