[3830] OhQP AD8J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johngetz24@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP AD8J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:55:55 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 11:30
Remote Operation

   80:   33     12
   40:   94     90
   20:    9      7
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  136    109  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 57  Total Score = 46,101

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First full contest with my new remote station located about 20 minutes from my
home QTH.  Conditions were not short enough on 20 meters to make many Q's on
that band.  So it was mostly a 40 meter contest for me.  Worked the following
mobile/rover stations several times:
K8MR   15
W9MSE  13
AE8M    9
W8UE    8
K8RYU   6
WB8JUI  4

Managed 3 Q's with W1AW/8 stations.  Too bad there wasn't a W1AW/xxxx on from
every county.  That would have made for an interesting log.

I could hear some of the QRN here in NC so I'm sure it was worse in OH which
was closer to the storms.  I know some OH stations were having trouble coping
weak stations at times.