[3830] HiQP KH6LC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP KH6LC M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 17:39:13 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): AH6KO AH6RE KH7Y KH6LC
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:     0      0                        0
   80:    95     10                        1
   40:   237    231                       29
   20:   911    653                       64
   15:   842    952                       49
   10:    63    147                        3
Total:  2148   1993     0         0      146  Total Score = 1,551,585

Club:

Comments:

We hope you enjoyed the 2104 Hawaii QSO Party as much as we did. Even though our
numbers were down by roughly 30% from last year, it was still a lot of fun.
20 and especially 15, was the place to be.  Thanks to those who struggled to
work us.  Many 10 meter contacts were at ESP levels.   Stan AH6KO joined us for
the first time and really did a super job.  Welcome to the KH6LC Contest Group!
After dealing with Hurricane Iselle, we weren't sure we were going to make the
show.  Curt AH6RE and myself put a lot of effort into making this one happen.

We barely made the starting bell and never looked back.  No problems once we
got started.   Thank you for all your contacts.  We know it wasn't easy at
times.
Vy 73 & Aloha,  de KH6LC, AH6RE, KH7Y, AH6KO    Mahalo!!!