[3830] CWopsT K6RB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rb@baymoon.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K6RB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:02:00 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 27

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  59     41
   15:  26     25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  85     66  Total Score = 5,610

Club:

Comments:

Interesting condx. 15 was way stronger than 20. I guess the MUF was up there.
But no activity on 10. I tried at least 3 times. Lots of QRN and QSB on 20 on
east coast US signals but EU was stronger. Strange. It was like a trough of
de-energized ions for the hop from CA to east coast but not for multihops from
EU. Go figure. Anyway, it was almost like work because, here, we can't really
make use of 40 for 1900Z - it's too absorptive and there are not enough
close-in stations. So, if 10 is useless, it's a two-band event for west coast.
CU at 0300 and thanks for the Qs.