[3830] CoQP AD1C SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] CoQP AD1C SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:29:27 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   45     38
   20:  107     72
   15:    1      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:  153    110      0  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 51  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 84,032

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Radio:     Yaesu FTDX-5000 (100W)
Antennas:  HyGain AV-640 vertical, 1/2 G5RV in attic
Software:  WriteLog 11.22

WriteLog crashed when I tried to create the CoQP log.  I even went back a full
version and it still crashed, but after updating to the latest beta version
(again) it magically started working.  I had logged the first 60 QSOs or so in
DX4WIN, so I had to export that log, fix up the ADIF fields, then import it
into WriteLog.

MORAL: Don't wait until AFTER the contest starts to configure your logging
software!

Nothing on 15 meters except for K0MT in Adams.  N6MU tied to move me.  He heard
me weakly, but I heard nothing from him.

I worked at least one new CO country since moving to CO (Alamosa), but there
could have been others.

Thanks to all the mobiles and fixed stations for getting on the air, and to all
those across the country and across the world who called in.