[3830] CoQP W0RAA SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CoQP W0RAA SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:47:51 +0000
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   33
   20:   54    100
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   87    100      0  CW Mults = 38  Ph Mults = 32  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 38,360

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I don't know what it was like in other parts of the country, but band conditions
were really lousy here.  I think it was one way propagation. Guys were telling
me that I was S9 plus, and I could barely here some of them.  Maybe something
is haywire with my receiver.  I don't think so, but who knows?  Ten meters was
dead, 15 was the same, 20 shut down early, and 40 shut down early evening.  I
didn't hear anything on the low end of 80. Heard a lot of RTTY stations in the
SCC RTTY Contest.  Had a lot of guys ask me if there were many Colorado
stations on.  If so, they were not hearing hardly anybody from Colorado. Go
figure. Thanks to those who had the patience to hang in there with me. It was
still fun.