[3830] CWOpen WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 04:06:10 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 3:40

  160:
   80:   15     7
   40:   46    33
   20:   39    33
   15:   12    12
   10:
-------------------
Total:  112    85  Total Score = 9,520

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first CW Open and what fun!

It was great to work some new hams…some I've definitely not heard on CWT.

Thanks to all of you who could hear my little weak signal.  It's amazing to me
what good ears some of these CWOps have!

Highlight:  Getting to work Alex, UA5C, on 40 meters. Also, picked up two Czech
Republic friends -- OK1RR, Martin, and OK1AY, Josef, both on 40 meters. And,
it's always great to work our friend, Jean, FG8NY!

I heard V31MA, but he was answering a CQ, so I couldn't pick him up, but he had
a great signal on 40 here in Mississippi.

Best wishes to all of you in both other CW Open sessions.  Not sure I'll make
either one, due to family obligations.  But, priorities are priorities, aren't
they?

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Kenwood TS-480SAT (100w) to Windom at 40'
Kent paddle into Winkeyer USB
MacBook Pro (in my lap out here in the corner of the garage, amongst the boxes,
bikes, and yard equipment -- what a sight!)