[3830] CWOpen N3AM LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3am@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CWOpen N3AM LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 04:42:34 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: N3AM
Operator(s): N3AM
Station: N3AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:    6     0
   80:   31    12
   40:   66    44
   20:   62    59
   15:    5     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  170   120  Total Score = 20,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a shakedown cruise for my new K3/0-mini with RemoteRig boxes to control
my K3, all sitting jury-rigged on my desk, but connected via the Internet.  This
was also the first contest operation with my new MacBook Pro, running Parallels
and Windows 7. The Mac keyboard functions are different from the PC keyboard
I've used all these years, so finding my familiar hotkey equivalents was a bit
challenging.

I fired up my amplifier at the start of the contest, but RFI into the control
boxes froze my K3/0-mini, so I'll be adding some ferrite snap-on filtering to
hopefully clear that up.

73,
John, N3AM