[3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 04:14:13 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   90
   40:  124
   20:  117
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Rockies

Comments:

Probably not near enough mults, although the only one heard and missed was a VA7
that sent number 13 to N4AF (or N4DW??). He didn't stick around for his 2nd QSO
on freq and never found him again. I'm sure I'm 2 or 3 mults down from the
highest total.

Was cruising along and then N6TR told me my signal was all over 20M - maybe
arcing somewhere. Not sure what the problem is. Took out the elecraft wattmeter
which has had an arcing problem in the past but was fixed on the hunch that it
might be the culprit. It wasn't making any noise. Never heard Tree again so
maybe it is fixed. Sorry for the QRM. Will follow up with locals and see if I
can reproduce the problem. Thanks Peter W0HXB for getting on from NE and KO7X
for the WY mult.