[3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 13:45:22 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   78
   40:  135
   20:  122
---------------------

Club:

Team: Montana Sprinters

Comments:

Stuck in the same score rut for quite a few of these Sprints, now.  All antennas
and equipment worked perfectly, can only blame the op for this stagnation.  I
suppose it brings to mind Einstein's (I think) definition of stupidity.

Great mult turnout.  Lousy activity.  One Florida?  Last time I looked 20
million people lived there.  And I think I worked the last one who moved in.

It was truly fun getting a Montana team on.  I think I worked seven of them.
Amazing.  I always miss that mult.

I'd like to suggest going back to the team concept where we get people on from
our own states and clubs.  Something that will add to the contest.

Who was the genius that scheduled the CWO during the minutes leading up to the
CW Sprint?  I hope he remains anonymous, because they have a lot of demerits
with me.