[3830] All Asian SSB XX9TYT(IK7YTT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB XX9TYT(IK7YTT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 04:05:48 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: XX9TYT
Operator(s): IK7YTT
Station: XX9TYT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35

   80:    0     0
   40:  204    19
   20:  323    51
   15: 1533    79
   10:  669    54
-------------------
Total: 2729   203  Total Score = 1,190,595

Club:

Comments:

I like partecipate to this contest form Asia side and this time also from a most
wanted country.

I made less qso then last year because i have to put down the antenna during
the contest for a storm and lose the last 6 hours. I was focussing to give
change to qso to everyone, so also was not looking for multipliers and this let
be the score not hight.

Also if i had huge pile up with Eu the opening was shorts and signals not
strong.
No opening with US and if have was difficult because have always JA calling.

Saturday 10mt was great, sunday almost close.

I was not expecting so good signal on 40, so i forget a little the 20.
But this is a good news for upcoming activity from here.

i'll try to be back soon at XX9.
Next contest CQWW will be as B4L.

Setup:
RTX: Ten Tec Omni VII