[3830] ArQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] ArQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 12:46:07 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

   80:    1
   40:   21      7
   20:   55      9      1
   15:   27     16
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  104     32      1  Mults = 58  Total Score = 15,636

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Second time on AR QP. Last year more QSO, but fewer multiplier.

At the begenning of the contest very low signals on 20m, but on 15m excellent
condx. I tried several times CQ on SSB - nice pileups, but nobody from
Arkansas, only stations in WAE Contest.
On 10m I also HRD some very strong USA station and several times I moved here
Connie K5CM, but unfortunatelly no pipe to Arkansas ...

Last QSO on 15m was at 21:00Z with N5NA/M
Last QSO on 20m was at 00:34Z with K5YAA/M
First QSO on 40m was at 22:18Z with K5YAA/M

On 40m SSB I had also nice pileup, but only 1 station from AR. Others in WAE
contest. I gave the OM multiplier also for 3 VE stations - they'r moved me on
80m ... :)

My special thanks:

K5YAA/M Jerry - for many quick QSY to SSB or other band
K5CM/M Connie - for many quick QSY to SSB or other band
WR5P - to move from 15 SSB to 15 CW and also from 7213 to 7199 (I can't operate
over 7.200) - thanks Bob W0GXA for QSP! and at least move from 40m to 80m.
for ALL mobile stations to give me new counties
and of course to ALL for the QSO's.

Most QSO's:

K5YAA/M 45/20 (QSO/Cty)
N5NA/M 22/18
K5CM/M 19/7
W3DYA/M 13/12
AA5AR 6/6
WA5BDU 4/3

The score include 1.600 BONUS points :
AA5AR 20CW,
WR5P 80m CW, 40m CW/SSB, 20m CW/SSB, 15m CW/SSB.

Please QSL's for my US COUNTY award.

73 Laci OM2VL