[3830] WAE SSB GW4BLE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB GW4BLE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:08:38 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: GW4BLE
Operator(s): GW4BLE
Station: GW4BLE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Newport
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Radios: SO2R

   80:   32    20    18
   40:  200   106    41
   20:  599   284    72
   15:  727   589    77
   10:  233   212    51
-------------------------
Total: 1791  1211   259  Total Score = 1,785,595

Club:

Comments:

Not a particularly 'serious' entry from here, with an eye on one of the special
trophies (five top ten finishes) I just needed to make sufficient to get a
reasonable score - and have some fun in the process.  Missed out on doing that
in recent years due to illness, so it was great to be back again.

Hopefully the 32 hours QRV will be sufficient, if not, there's always next
year, hi.

The listed multiplier total was taken from Writelog, unfortunately it doesn't
appear to have included the correct bonus but I think the overall score is
correct.

Audio from the contest will be on my web site soon.

www.gw4ble.dxlist.co.uk

Steve
GW4BLE