[3830] ARRL Sep VHF AC2GJ Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac2gj@live.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF AC2GJ Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:12:15 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  10     9  Total Score = 117

Club:

Comments:

WOW what a contest for me.  Operated hill top portable form FN02, made my first
ever contacts on 220!  One was on FM over 150 miles!  Special thanks to the
rover team of K2TER and KV22 who were about a mill form my location, got a my
first 4 bad sweep from them and an eyeball QSO!  Looking forward to January!