[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:34:30 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 17

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  12
   20:  33
   15:   7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     44  Total Score = 2,288

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Barefoot in the Park again from the mobile. Good test of the K3 noise blanker as
it was mowing day. Every few minutes the mowing guy would pass within about 5
feet of the station. K3 NB+NR knocked his emissions down! Also good test of
some recent exhaust pipe grounding that I done which knocked down my own noise
level considerably.

Larry-K5OT and I are getting ready to make a run in the Texas QSO Party on
9/27-28. Currently the activity map at www.txqp.net is showing activity for 216
of the 254 counties with CW and SSB activity evenly split with about 170
counties available on each. More activity is expected to be reported in the
next few days -- maybe we'll get all 254 on the air in one mode or another!
Hope to see many CWOps in the log.

Thanks for the CW Qs,

73/Chuck/NO5W