[3830] WAE SSB PX2A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2led@fuertesind.com.br
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB PX2A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:24:17 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2A
Operator(s): PY2BK PY2CDR PY2DY PY2EX PY2LED PY2PT PY2SHF
Station: PX2A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ALTO DA SERRA/SP
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:    8     0    20
   40:  220   110    98
   20:  516   403    88
   15:  752   661    90
   10:  997   896    92
-------------------------
Total: 2493  2070   389  Total Score = 1,775,007

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hello,

Thanks for being in our log. Unfortunelly we got big interference problem
causing S9 in all bands till end of Saturday. We also had a problem with .MDB
file at N1MM on the first contest hours that caused the loose of 14 QTC's. Also
we don't passed around another 40 qtc's. Never leave for the final!!!  All this
together made "poor" final points amount, independent of higher qso
number.

80m antena is our future challenge for TX & RX and also we have to move our
40m antena to higher tower. (today in only 12 meters from the ground).

Thanks for all our operators to keep PX2A active.

Around 11:30AM on Sunday, I left PX2A to the airport with Rio de Janeiro
destination and visited PR1T station on the end of the day. Thanks for all
operators and was a pleasure to meet with all of you.  Congrats for their
result.

See you in the next contest.

73's

Fernando - PY2LED