[3830] BARTG 75 AL9A Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 AL9A Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:49:41 +0000
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 3:46

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  161
   15:    7
   10:
------------
Total:  168  Mults = 55  Continents = 6  Total Score = 55,440

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Much better band conditions into EU for this one than for the SAC CW contet. Had
problems with 2Tone as my TX window at the start. Not sure if the problem was
2Tone or my PC, but had to reboot then ran MMTTY as the TX window with two
clone windows running 2Tone on RX. Much improved decoding with 2Tone late in
the contest as EU started to fade. Not much activity to NA on either 15 or 20M.