[3830] Salmon Run K6GHA SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K6GHA SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 02:50:52 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   14     18      0
   40:   32     46      0
   20:   50     79      2
   15:    1      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   97    143      2  Mults = 38  Total Score = 23,540

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This year it was fun again to chase the salmon in Washington State. Conditions
were not favorable for 10m and 15m into CA, but it was still fun chasing mobile
stations and renewing contacts from last year. For me it was the first time on
mixed mode for this event, and even though I had limited time to participate
still made 38 of the 39 counties. One of these years I’ll make that sweep!
Thanks to all mobile ops that made the time fly by. I’ll look to cast my line
into the Salmon Run next year.