[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 20:11:17 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 24

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :35

  160:
   80:
   40:   5      4
   20:   9      6
   15:  14     11
   10:   5      5
-------------------
Total:  33     26  Total Score = 858

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Glad to hear 10 meters open!

Had several little setbacks:  4 phone calls (I do lots of consulting); then my
setup with N1MM+, Winkeyer, and Kenwood TS-480SAT went zonkers several times.
Had to tap my key sometimes so the Function Keys in N1MM+ would work.  But,
this was only my 2nd time to use N1MM.  I'm a Mac user at heart and have been
using SkookumLogger with great results, but trying to expand my operational
capability.  So, I still have lots to learn.  Thanks to all of you who are so
patient with me.

Highlights:  Getting to work my good friends in France -- Mike, F5IN, and Bert,
F6HKA.  Plus, it's great to hear Vic, K9UIY, on the air.  Why?  Well, two guys
stand out prominently from my novice and general days back in the 70s:  John,
K4BAI, and Vic, K9UIY.  I used to listen to them in contest and just marvel.
Now, it's great to work them after my 30+ year absence from ham radio.  Thanks,
guys, for your inspiration!

Looking forward to the 0300Z session tonight.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)