[3830] CQ WW RTTY VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 00:27:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 34.5

   80:    0        0       0     0
   40:  102       18      34    16
   20:  657       39      70    26
   15:  398       23      55    24
   10:  653       42      57    22
------------------------------------
Total: 1810      122     216    88  Total Score = 2,282,082

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

The best RTTY contest weekend ever in my experience.

Propagation was solid all weekend featuring excellent ten meters to NA and EU
from VK3. 15 Meters stayed open until after midnight here and 20 meters worked
around the clock.  40 wasn't in top form but good enough to provide some nice
multipliers.

Many excellent operators in this one so thanks to all who called.
I hope you all enjoyed this one like I did.

73   Steve VK3TDX