[3830] CQ WW RTTY N6IE SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronc@sonic.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N6IE SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 01:21:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N6IE
Operator(s): N6IE
Station: N6IE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5
Remote Operation

   80:   15       12       3     4
   40:   90       29      20    13
   20:  155       44      25    18
   15:  227       39      50    21
   10:  170       39      28    18
------------------------------------
Total:  657      163     126    74  Total Score = 426,888

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I started out just 'plinking' around with the new N1MM Logger+ to see if I could
make it work in time for California QSO Party next weekend, but had so much fun,
I worked 657 Q's!  It was great to hear 10 meters not only open, but being very
productive.  15 was a winner with the most Q's, points, countries and zones.
Everything works fine and I'll be looking for you all in the CQP next weekend!