[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7UF M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7UF M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:00:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VA7DX VA7FC IZ7FMM VE7KW VE7JF VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: IOTA NA36 Courtenay
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  314       50      13    12
   40:  641       52      72    28
   20: 1003       55      89    34
   15:  996       55      94    35
   10:  459       45      53    26
------------------------------------
Total: 3403      257     321   135  Total Score = 5,721,112

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

All the station's operators are very experienced and the station has not changed
much since last year, so we are blaming the conditions for scoring 24% under
last years effort. All bands were effected except we made a few more Qs on 80
than we did last year.  Still had fun though as always.  I had to assist my
wife who dislocated her shoulder before the contest so I didn't do much
operating myself.  I didn't here any very memorable event stories so I don't
have much to add.  My thanks go to Keith and Neil for paying for the now
customary post contest dinner.  Our thanks go to all that called us too.

73, Duane VE7UF