[3830] CQ WW RTTY NN1SS SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NN1SS SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:12:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NN1SS
Operator(s): NN1SS
Station: NN1SS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

   80:  167       42      22    10
   40:  562       47      62    22
   20: 1055       51      79    27
   15: 1231       48      86    30
   10:  414       28      67    20
------------------------------------
Total: 3429      216     316   109  Total Score = 5,224,150

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

As always, thanks to all for the QSOs and mults.

15 was a gift that kept on giving right up to the last hour. 10 was another
story here. Not sure if its me, the station, the antennas, conditions or what.
I couldn't get that band to work here so wound up gravitating to 15 and 20 for
runs and using 10 mostly for S&P.

Can't explain what I like about listening to high-pitched noise for 40+ hours.

73's