[3830] TxQP W3DYA SO CW Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3dya@juno.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP W3DYA SO CW Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 02:22:03 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: SO CW Mobile LP
QTH: MOBILE
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:     0    0       0
   80:     0    0       0
   40:   124    0       0
   20:   651    0       0
   15:   246    0       0
   10:    12    0       0
    6:     0    0       0
    2:     0    0       0
  UHF:     0    0       0
----------------------------
Total:  1033    0       0  Mults = 88  Total Score = 272,712

Club:

Comments:

Operating time does not include driving time, about fifteen hours total time.
Total score (272,712) plus bonus (1,000 * 26 counties activated - 26,000)
Final score:  298,712.
Thanks to everyone who followed me around.  Extra thanks to those who spotted
me; it really makes a difference.  Sorry I didn't finish the last few counties
on my Sunday list; didn't have as enough 75 MPH roads.
15M was open most of the weekend; 10M very limited.
I had the rig shut down several times Saturday.  I added one RF choke and
rearranged some cables after stopping and Sunday was fine.  I'm sure a few were
surprised when I disappeared for long seconds!
Usually I know most of the calls, but this weekend I had a bunch of new ones;
sorry for my confusion but glad you showed up.  Without fixed stations, mobiles
would stay home, too!
Great weather, no rain, and sun limited by nice clouds much of the time.
73, Norm, W3DYA