[3830] CQ WW RTTY EF8S(OH4KA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, karimatilainen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY EF8S(OH4KA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:20:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: EF8S
Operator(s): OH4KA
Station: EF8S

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Galdar
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  135       19      36     8
   40:  530       47      57    19
   20: 1049       54      77    28
   15: 1045       51      75    26
   10: 1306       53      87    30
------------------------------------
Total: 4065      224     332   111  Total Score = 8,101,382

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Hi
Conditions were great, especially 10m pileup was good, rate peaks 220q/h
(10min)

Im happy to claim my new personal record in cq ww rtty.

Second hour I had some electrical problems, which took 45 min to resolve.
Sunday evening 20m USA antenna got swr problems.

Special Thanks for to Canary Team Pekka, Juan, Manolo.
Thanks also for offshore support team Mauri, Jyrki, Kari, Fingin and the
others.

Thanks for contacts, RTTY contesting is so fun.

73 Kari OH4KA