[3830] CQ WW RTTY I4DZ(@IR4M) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY I4DZ(@IR4M) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 17:42:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: I4DZ
Operator(s): I4DZ I4IFL IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH IU4DBR IU4DBX IW4EGX IZ4NIC
IZ4XAI
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  225       11      60    12
   40:  587       47      85    26
   20:  958       53     101    33
   15: 1081       56     112    38
   10:  551       48     101    34
------------------------------------
Total: 3402      215     459   143  Total Score = 7,225,548

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

That was a nice, fun week-end in good company!
Due to a number of young newcomers, we decided to "use" this contest
train them. IZ4XAI, IU4DBR, IU4DBX, that used the callsign of the
veteran old-timer Giancarlo I4DZ!
They all showed great motivation and willing to do well, and the final
result is well above our expectations.

Other than contesting, we also had a great support with a parallel
"kitchen team" lead by I4EWH, IK4HVR and "Cianuro".

Nice challenge with W1UE on cqcontest, but it would have been nice to
see on-line also other M/S competitors who probably decided just to stay
watching...

Thanks to I4DZ to let us use his nice short call. (In Italy for some
reasons we can use our special 2x1 callsigns: IR4M just for a handful of
contests, and the CQWW RTTY is not one of these).

See you in the SSB leg as IR4M, our usual call.