[3830] CaQP N7MZW SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N7MZW SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:53:07 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 17H34M

  160:   0       1
   80:   0      32
   40:   0     146
   20:   0     242
   15:   0      76
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     497  Mults = 58  Total Score = 57,652

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD, Heil ProSet with HC-5 mic element, and a "home
brewed" G5RV flat top up 50 feet running N-S at an elevation of 6,053
feet. My second CQP "clean sweep" of the 58 counties, but 18 less
pre-dupe Q's than my 2013 pre-dupe Q count of 515 contacts. 15 Meters sounded
like back scatter at times with a echo heard at times, and none of the Ops in 6
land ever heard me on 10 Meters. Several "driveby" Ops ignored my
"CQ California ONLY" CQ, and engaged me in an effort to obtain a
Wyoming contact. The County Coroner may be the first person to open those QSL
envelopes... Thanks again CA for a great contest. Hoping for a "top
20-Non-Cal" win, ( and the wine), since I was # 21 last year, but with
zero CW contacts, and a bare foot single wire station I may be dreaming.