[3830] NCCC Sprint K0EU/7 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0EU/7 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 03:21:20 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 17

Call: K0EU/7
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU/7

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  12     11
   15:  13      9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     20  Total Score = 500

Club:

Comments:

Glad I was able to get on from my car in my sister's driveway. Humbling to use
hamsticks on 20 and 40 plus a K-3, but still loads of fun. I think it takes me
longer to unscrew the 20 and screw in the 40 than it does for DanWa's Steppir
to move from 20 to 40. Worked two different stations in Hawaii...WH7AA on 20
and KH6DV on 40. Thanks for the FB DX. Guess the hamsticks aren't all that bad.
With no antennas for 80 and 160, things slowed to a crawl around the 20 minute
mark. Thanks for pulling my puny signal out. Should be back home next week.
73 Randy K0EU