[3830] JARTS ZL2B(ZL2BR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 2bfrank@orcon.net.nz
Subject: [3830] JARTS ZL2B(ZL2BR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 05:42:26 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: ZL2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZL2BR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Taranaki
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:   25    15
   20:  153    51
   15:  302    66
   10:  192    38
-------------------
Total:  672   170  Total Score = 339,490

Club:

Comments:

>From ZL the prop conditions were fantastic.

My last JARTS contest was in 2002, since then have usually work the WAG CW
instead. At the last minute decided to try the JARTS this year and really had a
great time. Only operated for 18 hours but with a little more preparation and a
few more hours on the job the end results could have been so much better.

The 289 JA contacts certainly helped to remind me that this was the JA-rts
contest. Conditions to Europe on 15m were really superb, worked a heap of
stations I don't often work.

Frank ZL2B/ZL2BR