[3830] CQWW SSB LI5O(LJ3RE) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LI5O(LJ3RE) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 22:07:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LI5O
Operator(s): LJ3RE
Station: LA5O

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   86     6       29
   80:  159     8       42
   40:  241    16       66
   20:  460    23       69
   15:  274    18       61
   10:  153    89       51
------------------------------
Total: 1373    89      318  Total Score = 851,851

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Thanks for all QSO.

had nice propagation was ok, but had some struggeling to get logging software
work with SSB.
It is ok with SO2R on CW, but cant get MK2R+ to work 100 % on SSB with new
N1MM+. Either would Win-test or DXlog.... so good old Writelog still the best.

Partly active as equipment not proper assembled after summer thunder strikes
:(

LA1KUA Kim came over to help me with raise the main tower #1 to its upper
position so I can now use the rotor for 40m yagi and 20m yagi.

Still no 10m yagi, 15m was little struggling too, when need to finished new
feeding point on 15m yagi on tower #2

Tower #1 have a KLM KT34XA fixed to US for use on 15m.

Equimpent
Writelog Software SO2R with MicroHam MK2R+
FT2000 + FT1000 Acom1000 + AL80B

Tower #1
5 el 20m
2 el 40m
KLM KT34XA on 15m fixed to USA.

40m
4 Square + 2el tower #1
80m
GP + 4 el array to West

160
29m GP

I observed few station working and TRANSMITTING above 7200 KHz from IARU Region
1.
ITU region 1 dont have any band there guys!!! only Region 2 can work above 7200
Khz and some European DONT care to follow this rules...

Violation and cheating with using NON excisting frequencies to get MULTS ???

I recorded a video from this guys in africa and Europe working KL7RA on 7222
KhZ @ 04:40 UTC Saturday 25th.

QSL via LOTW

73s LJ3RE/LB3RE Rag