[3830] CQWW SSB N8UM SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N8UM SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:32:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   16     8       13
   40:  145    21       68
   20:  187    28       77
   15:  278    27       83
   10:  475    22       77
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

When I look out my shack window I see the 4 sticks of 7 ft tall aluminum tubing
that is my 10 meter antenna. They sit 40 feet from my K3.  WOW, what great
conditions.  If there were flares or blackouts this weekend, I missed them.
Outstanding conditions on all bands.

I think of 1000 guys around the world that spent the last 10 years investing
and building big 10 meter antennas and then worried if they would ever get to
use them.  NOT!  10 meters has rewarded us even with the threat of a Maunder
Minimum!

N1MM Plus worked well and was fun to use.