[3830] CQWW SSB KG4IGC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KG4IGC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:41:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   26     8       19
   20:   85    19       50
   15:   40    13       26
   10:  126    60      150
------------------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Worked the contest off and on throughout the weekend, had issues with sitting in
one place due to severe knee pain.Good contest for those who enjoy SSB tests,
but not really my cup of tea. Ran S&P the  whole contest, was not easy
breaking the pileups especially on 10. Thought I was going to run QRP, but
after hearing the billions of stations decided that it would probably be a
waste of time. Nice openings to the far East on 10 and 15 on Saturday, and on
20 Sunday morning. Heard Laos faintly working a huge pileup but was unable to
get in there. Had issues with my hex and bad SWR, one of the bamboo spreaders
is broken and causing interaction between the 15 and 20 meter wires. Hope to
get that fixed as soon as I can round up some help.