[3830] CQWW SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1esv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 00:25:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CR6T

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 4244    37      139
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Well first i've to thank my family and friends who helped me the past weeks to
complet another step in the upgrade of the antenna set up.

Condition mutch diferente from WPX contest, propagation closed quite early and
in the night only signals from South/Central America where heard.

Called without thinking abaut multiplier count, and only searched multipliers
at begining and end of each day, as it was dificult to keep frequency, imagine
find a clear one.

Never heard zone 29,34 or 35.

Equipment:

ICOM IC765
ALPHA 91B
6EL/6EL 6OWA21OS G0KSC DESIGN 14.7 MT BOOM TO USA STACK MATCH by REMOTEQTH.COM
5 EL EF155A1 YU7EF DESIGN 11.5 MT BOOM TO EUROPE
5 EL 155CA TO SOUTH

Thanks to all who called, see you on the bands

73's Tony
CT1ESV / CR6T