[3830] CQWW SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tom.georgens@netapp.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 23:35:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:   91     8       16
   80:  305    16       49
   40: 1121    25       90
   20: 2257    35      113
   15: 2372    32      113
   10: 3448    35      113
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Rough weekend but still a lot of fun

The miserable low band conditions and flares are well documented.  I also had
the opportunity to relocate the shack from a small, very cramped room to a much
larger space when it became available.  However, some station issues arose
during contest as a result of the move.  In addition, I lost power for 90
minutes on Sunday.

Despite the setbacks, the great high band conditions make it all worthwhile.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's and moves.  Also to the CQWW committee for this
great event

73, Tom W2SC

QSL via LotW or NN1N