[3830] CQWW SSB II9P M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9aug@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB II9P M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 13:35:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: II9P
Operator(s): II9P
Station: II9P

Class: M/M HP
QTH: jm77ia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   657    13       69
   80:  1339    21       90
   40:  1753    29      105
   20:  3077    38      149
   15:  3440    39      152
   10:  4722    39      165
-------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Well, another contest had another wonderful experience, the month of October was
not started in the best ways to ii9p but after days of hard work we managed to
arrive in time for the preparation of the station, first thank Antonello IT9EQO
our leader, without him it would not be possible to get to this point .......
thank Marcello IT9CJC for availability by that always have to accommodate to
his house and all of teami ii9p the desire and commitment demonstrated
throughout the year, but the biggest thank you to all the guests than come here
every contest from all over the world ........

WW2DX Lee, Ray W2RE, Vlad RC0F, Ken VE3LA, Nicolò IZ6TSA, Max IZ4DPV,
Giammarco IZ4ZAW, Orazio IT9DBF, Fabio IK8HJC, Max IZ8EPY, Sandro IV3SDE and
our LY5W Sam!!

After each contest by ii9p my theory continues to be successful, a good
operator is 10db more each antenna!!!

See you on CW, Carmelo IT9AUG.

II9P Arcibessi Contest and Dx Team.