[3830] CQWW SSB CS2C(OK4PA) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok4pa@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CS2C(OK4PA) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 15:29:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CS2C
Operator(s): OK4PA
Station: CT1JLZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3668    38      136
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First of all..Thanks very much to Jiri OK1RF for invitation and allowing
contesting from his great QTH.

It was my 4th visit on CS2C.
For a whole week we tried to work on some new posibilities for CS2C future.
Weather was marvellous in comparision to OK land.
We have been planned some multi operation, but on the end Jiri persuaded me to
participate SOSB 20m.
Because of tiredness, health problem and primarily lack of experiencies it
wasnt easy though.
Despite these facts it was unforgettable experience and great fun for me.
To disposition was:
4el @23m(new) + 4el@27m �" no stack
I also would like to express big thank you to both of those stations which
called me and which supported me by spotting me in cluster.

73
Pavel OK4PA