[3830] UR DX SE3X(SA3BYC) SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX SE3X(SA3BYC) SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 15:11:44 +0000
                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: SE3X
Operator(s): SA3BYC
Station: SE3X

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: ÅRE/JP63OJ
Operating Time (hrs): 15:01

  160:   0       0
   80:   0      54
   40:   0      91
   20:   0     161
   15:   0      95
   10:   0      72
---------------------------
Total:   0     473     0  Total Score = 428,830

Club:

Comments:

Pretty good activity and in my mind a really funny contest. Had some awful
problems to start with when my log PC crashed and I had to recerate the log.
Lost time and momentum. One of my good friends, SE3E, Micke, said he would bet
me and we had a big battle during the  contest :)  Only last hour I managed to
work a few Qso's more. But I will lose some of the Qso's from first hour when I
had my logproblems. Will be a really close call.

Looking forward to my new Kenwood TS-590S arriving soon to replace the old
TS-570D. In crowded contests I'm sure the better performance with the TS-590
will make a difference.

Thanks everyone for all Qso's and a nice contest!

73 / Johan