[3830] CQWW SSB VB7C(VA7RR) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7rr@telus.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VB7C(VA7RR) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 15:50:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VB7C
Operator(s): VA7RR
Station: VE7SZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3504    38      120
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A big thanks to Allan, VE7SZ, for the use of his station while he was away for
the WW weekend with the team at CE3CT.

     Conditions ranged from outstanding (one of the best evening polar openings
I've ever experienced between 03Z and 05Z on Saturday) to not-so-good (EU on
Saturday morning where a third of the stations I S&Ped could not hear me,
even when I was the only one calling).

     It was only a so-so weekend for 3 pointers, but there were lots of USA
stations on the band, so I let it rip every time there was rate into the
States.  It made for an overall fun weekend with quite a few big hours.

     Thanks to everyone for the QSOs.

73,
Gary  VA7RR