[3830] SS CW W4PA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4PA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 21:47:58 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4PA
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: W4PA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   8
   20:  47
   15:  26
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Comments for my own notes later in life when I go looking for all these scores:

Moved weekend of Oct 25 into Fire Street loft.  Took mobile antennas used for
last 3.5 years at JFG loft to Vibroplex office, bolted 3/8 x 24 thread mobile
mount to hand cart in the parking lot.  Rig Elecraft K2, feedline to antenna 22
feet of RG174. Operated from the small shipping desk just inside the office
front door.

33rd SS CW in a row.