[3830] SS CW KY4F Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KY4F Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 02:18:58 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  160:    1
   80:   87
   40:  371
   20:  456
   15:   42
   10:   12
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Put up a horizontal loop this fall with the help of K4TD and WN1G.  Seems to be
the ticket for Sweepstakes.  By far my best effort.

Might have made a few more Q's had my cat not decided to unplug the main power
feed going into the rig-runner! That was exciting.  Com ports got all fouled
up.  Eventually had to power down the PC to recover.  Of course, when I tried
to shut the PC down, Windows decided it would be a good time to do an update.
Yikes.

Biggest disappointment was not making the sweep.  Heard NT a couple times, but
very weak and the pile up was very large.  Just never got the right conditions.

Thanks for all the Q's.  See you two weeks hence when Linda and I operate WN1G
Multi in SSSSB.

73, Doug
KY4F