[3830] SS CW K8GU(@K8GU/3) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ethan@k8gu.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8GU(@K8GU/3) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:08:08 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU/3

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  260
   40:    0
   20:  143
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Like last year, no 40m this year.  Went to work FT4TA on Friday night and the
SWR was through the roof and RX was intermittent.  Since Saturday was scheduled
full, I had to make alternate plans instead of repairing it.  Operated on
exactly two spot frequencies this year:  3531.5 kHz and 14011.7 kHz.  Was lucky
that 80m frequency was available again the second night.  No Beverages yet,
either, since I haven't done the last mowing of the lawn.

Setup:  K3/100 + AL-80B (tnx KB9UWU); full-size 80-meter vertical; homebrew
G3TXQ Hexagonal beam at 25 feet; TRLinux software.

Always nice to work so many old friends!

73,

--Ethan, K8GU/3.
http://www.k8gu.com/