[3830] SS CW AA4FU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA4FU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:11:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AA4FU
Operator(s): AA4FU
Station: AA4FU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:  116
   40:  351
   20:  157
   15:   70
   10:   20
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Missed the Northern Territories for the sweep.  Probably spent too much time
sweeping 15 and 20 on Sunday afternoon looking for one.

I had to get up early Saturday morning to go into work and that cost me on
Sunday morning.  Slept about 2 hours longer than planned and that probably
caused me to be about 15 or 20 QSO's short of last years total.