[3830] SS CW N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:22:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:    0
   80:  126
   40:  293
   20:  254
   15:  127
   10:  123
------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Another CW SS in the books...
It gets awfully slow on Sunday, especially in the afternoon and evening.
Would sure liven things up to be able to work same stations on another
band....lot of the fun is moving stations from band to band for the mults.
Or, maybe shorten SS to 12 hours...Allowing HP really makes it "ruff"
on
the QRPers and there were many in this one...I don't need a KW+ to work
the U.S. and Canada....LP gets the job done...
Thanks to all for the Q's....
Needed 2 for the sweep when I went to bed on Sunday morning. Found KP2RUM on
Sunday morning shortly after getting on 20m....found a spot to call CQ and
NW8U called from WV for the sweep...
Still learning to use a new FTdx5000mp....so far, so good..
73, Paul, N4PN