[3830] SS CW W4VIC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vic.w4vic@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4VIC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 03:57:45 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14 HRS

------------
  160:    0
   80:   18
   40:   65
   20:  188
   15:   21
   10:   26
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Contest kicked my butt.  Big wind blew down 160M Inverted "L" --
nothing on 160M.  10M caused computer system to shut down at random intervals.
15M caused computer lock-ups.  All these issues were once under control -- what
happened?  I guess all the NNY guys were out shoveling snow!  Same with PR!
Are all the Frenchmen on Tromelin from QC??

Thanks for the Qs and for your patience when things locked up on me.  Better
days are coming -- soon I hope.  73,  Vic, W4VIC